Monday, February 9, 2009

Something Lovely: For Your Valentine


These cards from etsy seller alidesign are so cute for Valentine's Day or any day of the year as a thank you, miss you, I'm sorry, or even just a "hi!" kind of greeting.

Heads up: You're not purchasing the printed card! (Well you can, but that requires a special convo with the seller). Alidesign is part of a new trend on Etsy.com where you purchase the card stock set (in this case it includes notecards, gift tags, envelopes and letterhead) and the design template with instructions/suggestions.

I was skeptical of this concept at first-- I wanted what I saw in the pretty picture! But now I realize that this is a perfect option to exercise your creativity without having to start from scratch. Alidesign provides design suggestions but you can do the rest yourself. Plus at $5 a pop you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment