Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Online Find...

While reading the always inspiring decor8 blog today I heard of this online gallery papernstitch which was new to me. It's a showcasing of international works of art whether it be jewelry, photography, crafting, etc. It changes up every month to showcase even MORE fabulous finds.

My immediate favorite was Gypsy Girl's Guide Photography. Her photos are so striking and the color so vivid. It's how I always wish my travel photos will come out!

And as always, searching around this small online community of handmade artists bring me back to etsy (gosh I love etsy). Papernstitch is featuring Pink Bathtub Design's beautiful stationery. Pink Bathtub Design also has an etsy website and a spin-off site JetSetPaper which has the best vintage-y travel stationery!

No comments:

Post a Comment