Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Something Lovely: For a Gift... or My Kitchen

One thing I love about reading blogs is that they always tell you about other fantastic blogs to read. For example, reading snippet & ink the other day I found that decor8 has a blog (and also a column in my beloved but now defunct Domino Magazine) and on the decor8 blog I found this wonderfully amazing product by The Petite Press.

In my mind, letterpress stationery is one of the most luxurious items out there. It's right up there with Leonidas chocolates or bamboo sheets- all three give me that "ahhhh" feeling like I'm indulging in something decadent. Is it weird that stationery has that effect on me? Anyways, what hostess or bride-to-be would not be psyched to open up this little gift? (I suppose someone who doesn't cook...)

No comments:

Post a Comment