Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something Lovely For My Craft Closet...

I was reading Country Living the other day and these beautiful millinery flowers caught my eye. If you remember from my earlier posts that I'm a sucker for flower hair pieces so I had to look up the source. Low and behold I found my new favorite store (apparently it's Martha's too....) the Tinsel Trading Company. First off you have to read their About Us because I'm also a sucker for a good family story...

Then you have to peruse all their amazing eclectic mix of vintage and new crafting stuff. They have a whole category dedicated to Fringe! At the moment I'm not in the market for guinea fowl feather fringe (I already have a bag of individual guinea feathers that I'm trying to find a use for), but I really wish I was....


No comments:

Post a Comment