Monday, March 2, 2009

Something Lovely For My Eyes...

I've recently become a huge fan of Flickr (home to all the lovely cupcakes and retro signs) and finally realized that I can get my favorite photographers brought to me daily through my Google Blog Reader!

So many are so simple, lovely and happy that it just makes my day! In honor of realizing I can get blog updates on them and that I learned how to use the Mosaic Maker last week. I'll be featuring some of my favorite photographers from Flickr. Make sure to visit their Flickr pages and see all the fabulous offerings!

First up: The beautiful eyes of i.anton...
1. i wish we were, 2. Hours fly, Flowers die, New days, New ways, Pass by, Love stays, 3. Untitled, 4. Oh Bokeh! Oh Joy!, 5. Jaipur mint, 6. Untitled, 7. winter's tale, 8. well, maybe dreams do come true!......


No comments:

Post a Comment